Heavy D & The Boyz
114 Shouts - 493,507 Scrobbles
Heavy D & the Boyz was an American hip hop group led by Heavy D. The Boyz were G-Wiz (born Glen Parrish), "Trouble" T. Roy (born Troy Dixon), and DJ Eddie F (born Edward Ferrell). The group maintained a sizable audience in the United States through most of the 1990s. Heavy D was born Dwight Errington Myers on 24 May 1967 in Jamaica. His family moved to Mount Vernon, New York when he was a young child.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Now That We Found Love - (4:18) - 7,043 plays
- The Overweight Lovers In The House - (3:37) - 771 plays
- Nuttin' But Love - (3:34) - 973 plays
- We Got Our Own Thang - (3:49) - 751 plays
- Somebody For Me - (4:57) - 572 plays
- Is It Good To You - (4:51) - 492 plays
- Mr. Big Stuff - (3:24) - 325 plays
- Got Me Waiting - (4:31) - 384 plays
- Don't Curse - (5:55) - 257 plays
- Black Coffee - (4:28) - 299 plays