0 Shouts - 10,532 Scrobbles
Hearin' Aid is left ear, Aaron Phiri, a conjure man also known as Zulu Gestapo, last of the Gris Gris men, and right ear Damon Frost also referred to as D-Frost, the Rubberband Man a.k.a Midi Amin. Los Angeles born emcee/producer/drummer /faith healer Damon grew up in Hawaii, two kilometres from Mount Waialiali, coincidentally the wettest spot on the planet, and Berkley, home of the people's power hippie movement of the 70's, a few blocks from Fantasy Records! The Rubberband’s dance career led him to Stockholm in 1986.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Rundown - (3:17) - 24 plays
- Disco Sho - (3:27) - 17 plays
- Fwyip (The Club Banger) feat. Bas-1 - (4:03) - 18 plays
- The Boom Lucy Intro - (1:26) - 8 plays
- Thee Shit - (4:15) - 5 plays
- Meet My Approval - (3:45) - 5 plays
- Pop 4 - (4:38) - 5 plays
- CanIdomithang? - (4:02) - 6 plays
- More - (2:41) - 4 plays
- H-I-P H-O-P feat. Force - (2:18) - 5 plays