He Is We
573 Shouts - 2,486,509 Scrobbles
He Is We is an indie pop band formed in Tacoma, WA. The duo consists of Rachel Taylor and Trevor Kelly. The band's first full length album, My Forever, was released November 2010. Their OLD DEMOS album can be downloaded at http://heiswe.bandcamp.com. They met while working at Ted Brown Music Company, a music store in their home town of Tacoma, Washington. While Ted Brown Music Company was where He is We was commenced, the duo disliked the genre of music it supported. They each realized that the other had talent and began to play small gigs.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsTake my hand, I'll teach you to dance
I'll spin you around, won't let you fall down
Would you let me lead, you can step on my feet
Give it a try, it will be alright.
The room's hush, hush
- LyricsLet me riddle you a ditty, it's just an itty bitty, little thing on my mind.
About a boy and a girl, trying to take on the world one kiss at a time.
Now the funny thing about, ain't a story without it, but the story is mine.
And I wish you could say, that it ended just fine.
We all want to know, how it ends.
- LyricsYou've got me caught in all this mess
i guess, we can blame it on the rain
my pain is knowing i can't have you,
i can't have you.
tell me does she,
- LyricsOh ah oh ah oh ah oh oh (x4)
I kinda wish I had the courage
A bit of bravery
So tired of waiting on a man
To come and save me
- LyricsMerrily we fall
Out of line, out of line
I’d fall anywhere with you
I’m by your side
Swinging in the rain
- Everything You Do - (4:11) - 11,716 plays
- Prove You Wrong - (3:26) - 13,689 plays
- Kiss It Better - (4:06) - 9,492 plays
- Fall - (3:40) - 8,869 plays
- Love Life - (3:33) - 7,368 plays