Hazards of Swimming Naked
28 Shouts - 47,720 Scrobbles
Hazards Of Swimming Naked are an instrumental group originating from Far North Queensland (Innisfail/Johnstone Shire). Their music is a reflection of their surrounding environment and isolated townships and of the imposition of society on this environment and the way people interact with it. This sound has drifted over the years from dense terrorscapes to late night grooves to dreamy, serendipitous currents and paranoid messes.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sparks Fly - (3:21) - 547 plays
- ...And A Whole Assortment Of Uppers And Downers - (5:55) - 485 plays
- Requiem - (4:20) - 458 plays
- Don't Cry For Me, Dario Argento - (6:35) - 433 plays
- Reverie - (5:16) - 412 plays
- Kip Keino - (7:27) - 413 plays
- Aabar Dekha Habe - (6:16) - 383 plays
- Dreams Don't Come True, That's Why We Dream - (5:49) - 370 plays
- I'm A Friend of Edward J Stevens - (8:46) - 294 plays
- I'm A Friend Of Edward J. Stevens - (8:45) - 363 plays