41 Shouts - 249,232 Scrobbles
Haystak (born Jason Winfree) is a rapper native of Nashville, Tennessee. He is most renown for his style of rapping he refers to as "white trash", that talks about growing up white, poor, and in the South. Early life Haystak was born to teenage parents, raised by his grandmother, and grew up in the poorest environment. As he got older, Haystak began engaging in a life of crime. But all that ended after being arrested on charges of drug possession at the age of 15.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Lyricstell me a story uncle stak
-what you want me to tell you a story about?
about bad guys an stuff
-ok that should be easy..
Check check now i was once in the mix with some phony homies who tun they back on me when i needed them most and even though they my enemies im keepin em close cuz i can either sink em or keep em afloat an while the ship jumpers go searchin for life perservers ima stay here and try to repair the holes in my ship tightin the loose boards in the home that i built i did this by myself i aint never need yo help dudes are dirty they try to fuck your gal, naw dog ya got it all wrong im you pal put it on his kids life lookin you in the eye knowin the whole time tellin a fuckin lie my go to guy i could depend on you only people out to get me were freinds like you i know everybody out there can relate to stak if they go stab wounds all up and down they back I do it
- Bonnie And Clyde - (4:34) - 304 plays
- Lyrics[ Intro ]
Sometimes I write about something, that like something I went through
Or something my people went through
And I felt like they needed some motivational shit
And it usually ends up going something like this...
- Pray For Me - (3:55) - 150 plays
- LyricsI was born a bastard my momma was a baby.
And she didnt have the skills it would ever take to raise me.
Pops jumped ship and left us doin bad.
I pretty much blamed him for everything i never had.
Far back as i remember i was always mad.
- hard 2 love - (5:03) - 167 plays
- Big Ass WhiteBoy - (3:46) - 84 plays
- Middle Of Nowhere - (4:25) - 66 plays
- So What? - (4:30) - 71 plays
- All Alone - (3:46) - 62 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online