2,864 Shouts - 9,497,463 Scrobbles
Have Heart was a straight edge hardcore band, formed in New Bedford, Massachusetts in 2002. The band recorded a demo that was released in 2003. Lyrics cover a variety of subjects from the hardcore scene to a much larger scale. Many topics include self-image and its transition to popular media, the straight edge lifestyle, self-control and respect, pacifism, pressure (especially youth pressure), perseverance, self-destruction, friendship, and family. Such lyrical themes have allowed Have Heart to have a commanding force in at least the positive hardcore scene, and even the scene as a whole.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Bostons - (2:55) - 16,443 plays
- LyricsShe's a song unsung
She's the wild orchid in your ugly swamp
She's a song unsung
and the only white walls of her mind know what that song sounds like
The pills, the pills
- LyricsDon't it always seem to go
That you don't know what you got til its gone,
You pave paradise and put up a parking lot
- The Same Son - (0:54) - 13,538 plays
- Lyricscaked up and faked up,
she's obsessed with the outside.
nothing earned, too afraid to fail.
so she leads a hollow life void of insight
loving what you see, but you fear what you think
- Hard Bark On The Family Tree - (4:12) - 10,756 plays
- Watch Me Rise - (3:33) - 11,043 plays
- Watch Me Sink - (3:04) - 9,847 plays
- Life Is Hard Enough - (1:01) - 10,090 plays
- Brotherly Love - (2:49) - 10,138 plays