Hatifnats is an alternative rock band created at the turn of 2006-2007 on Chlodna street in Warsaw. This three-musician band made their debut in April 2007. Even though they have been playing only for a year, they have considerably changed the Polish indie scene. The first songs recorded and released in March 2007 were widely praised by the critics and journalists such as Piotr Stelmach, Anna Gacek, Angelika Kucinska and Bartek Chacinski.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Horses From Shellville - (3:22) - 404 plays
- Waking in the Dark - (3:22) - 364 plays
- Mathematix - (3:40) - 255 plays
- World 2 - (4:43) - 171 plays
- Iris - (2:43) - 201 plays
- The Lost Boys - (5:34) - 184 plays
- Soil - (3:10) - 185 plays
- Hypoxia - (5:35) - 176 plays
- Towards The Last Sunset - (3:09) - 140 plays
- Before It Is Too Late - (5:50) - 141 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online