96 Shouts - 613,630 Scrobbles
Hasil Adkins (pronounced "Hassle," not "Haysil") (April 29, 1937 - April 26, 2005), Punk Rock pioneer, One-man band, was an Appalachian country, rock and roll, blues musician though frequently considered rockabilly and sometimes primitive jazz. Hasil was born desolate in Boone County, West Virginia, where he lived throughout his life. He was the youngest of 10 children, and was both severely depressive and hyperactive.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- She Said - (2:36) - 2,102 plays
- No More Hot Dogs - (2:08) - 1,750 plays
- Chicken Walk - (1:55) - 1,603 plays
- Ha Ha Cat Walk Baby - (1:52) - 642 plays
- The Hunch - (1:32) - 449 plays
- I'm Happy - (2:33) - 349 plays
- Truly Ruly - (2:27) - 313 plays
- Get Out of My Car - (2:50) - 399 plays
- Can't Help It Blues - (2:17) - 307 plays
- Rockin' Robin - (2:28) - 329 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online