482 Shouts - 900,202 Scrobbles
Harvey Milk is an American experimental rock / sludge band that formed in Athens, Georgia, United States in the early 1990s. Despite playing numerous live shows and releasing a slew of 7" singles and three full length albums, they never received much attention outside of their local fanbase. It was not until years after the band's demise that their singles, as well as all three full length albums, saw re-release through various labels, most notably Relapse Records.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Death Goes to the Winner - (7:54) - 1,077 plays
- Motown - (3:41) - 930 plays
- Plastic Eggs - (6:26) - 736 plays
- Decades - (5:21) - 684 plays
- Brown Water - (8:55) - 701 plays
- I've Got A Love - (3:43) - 618 plays
- A Maelstrom of Bad Decisions - (2:15) - 554 plays
- Pinnochio's Example - (10:25) - 555 plays
- I Just Want to Go Home - (6:04) - 541 plays
- We Destroy the Family - (2:24) - 505 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online