0 Shouts - 1,158 Scrobbles
The South African-born bassist Harry Miller, after an experience in rhythm & blues and rock groups including Manfred Mann, arrived in England to play bass on the cruise ships heading to New York, where he experienced first-hand the music of Coltrane, Taylor, and Monk from 1961 to 1964. After leaving Geraldo's Navy, he worked with Mike Westbrook, Mike Osborne, and John Surman, and the Blue Notes arrived to find him already established.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Homeboy - (5:03) - 4 plays
- Open House - (6:14) - 4 plays
- Opportunities - (8:08) - 3 plays
- Orange Groove  - (9:22) - 1 plays
- New Baby - (6:23) - 1 plays
- H and H - (0:49) - 1 plays
- Children at Play (Phase I & II) - (8:29) - 1 plays
- Flame Tree - (6:39) - 1 plays
- Foregone Conclusion - (15:39) - 1 plays
- Orange Grove - (8:02) - 1 plays