0 Shouts - 1,146 Scrobbles
The South African-born bassist Harry Miller, after an experience in rhythm & blues and rock groups including Manfred Mann, arrived in England to play bass on the cruise ships heading to New York, where he experienced first-hand the music of Coltrane, Taylor, and Monk from 1961 to 1964. After leaving Geraldo's Navy, he worked with Mike Westbrook, Mike Osborne, and John Surman, and the Blue Notes arrived to find him already established.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Homeboy - (5:03) - 3 plays
- Open House - (6:14) - 4 plays
- Down South - (6:49) - 2 plays
- Traumatic Experience - (13:06) - 1 plays
- Flame Tree - (6:39) - 1 plays
- New Baby - (6:23) - 1 plays
- Traumatic Experience Closed - (1:22) - 1 plays
- Dancing Damon - (11:15) - 1 plays
- Orange Grove - (8:02) - 1 plays
- Good Morning Heartache - 1 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online