Harry James & His Orchestra
3 Shouts - 180,238 Scrobbles
Harry James was. from his first band assignment with Benny Goodman, a virtuoso instrumentalist, and it was only a short time before he headed the Harry James Orchestra. That band rivaled every major jazz orchestra in the business, Benny, Artie Shaw, Charlie Barnett, Charlie Spivak, etc. Harry's sound and technique were not only beautiful, but easily recognized in a section or in front of any orchestra. He was also a great supporter of fine musicians.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I've Heard That Song Before - (2:54) - 1,208 plays
- It's Been A Long, Long Time - (3:23) - 1,489 plays
- I'm Beginning To See The Light - (3:14) - 574 plays
- You Made Me Love You - (3:16) - 646 plays
- White Christmas - (3:21) - 588 plays
- Sleepy Lagoon - (2:54) - 283 plays
- Back Beat Boogie - (2:49) - 273 plays
- Ciribiribin - (2:29) - 210 plays
- Brazilian Sleigh Bells - (0:50) - 226 plays
- I've Had That Song Before - (2:57) - 226 plays