79 Shouts - 1,242,853 Scrobbles
Harry Chapin (December 7, 1942 – July 16, 1981) was an American singer and songwriter. Chapin's debut album, Heads and Tales (1972), was a success thanks to the single "Taxi". His follow-up album, Sniper and Other Love Songs, was less successful; but his third, Short Stories, was a major success. Verities & Balderdash, released soon after, was even more successful, bolstered by the chart-topping hit single "Cat's in the Cradle". He also wrote and performed a Broadway musical, The Night That Made America Famous.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Cat's in the Cradle - (3:45) - 17,916 plays
- Cats In The Cradle (45 Version) - (3:33) - 8,041 plays
- Cats in the Cradle - (3:33) - 6,236 plays
- Taxi - (6:41) - 3,561 plays
- W*O*L*D* - (5:10) - 1,082 plays
- I Wanna Learn A Love Song - (4:22) - 940 plays
- Sunday Morning Sunshine - (3:49) - 530 plays
- Circle - (3:19) - 470 plays
- Mr. Tanner - (4:54) - 681 plays
- A Better Place to Be - (9:59) - 462 plays