64 Shouts - 561,052 Scrobbles
Harrisons were a four-piece guitar band from Hillsborough in Sheffield, England. They were one of the leading bands in the so-called New Yorkshire scene, along with fellow Sheffielders Arctic Monkeys, Milburn, The Long Blondes and Bromheads Jacket. In 2005 they recorded a live session for Phill Jupitus' show on BBC6 Music, and played the South By Southwest festival in Texas. They have also featured many times in NME, including a feature where the band guided a journalist around their favourite Sheffield haunts, including Sheffield Wednesday Football Club.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Dear Constable - (3:57) - 1,560 plays
- Monday's Arms - (2:54) - 1,285 plays
- Man of the Hour - (2:38) - 515 plays
- Take It to the Mattress - (3:50) - 525 plays
- Blue Note - (3:31) - 521 plays
- Wishing Well - (2:37) - 398 plays
- Come for Me - (4:11) - 336 plays
- Listen - (3:57) - 254 plays
- Simmer Away - (5:16) - 248 plays
- Little Boy Lost - (3:20) - 251 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online