16 Shouts - 21,744 Scrobbles
Harris Tweed (now Dear Reader) is the Johannesburg based folk/pop outfit that are causing a stir with their quirky personality & soulful songs. In their first year together they have released a SAMA nominated debut album, showcased at the SXSW festival in Austin, Texas & had their video for 'Ode to Confusion' playlisted on MTV & VH1 in Europe. This eclectic art-pop duo sports some of South Africa's freshest and most promising talent.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Ode to Confusion - (2:35) - 76 plays
- Beautiful Mystery - (4:25) - 36 plays
- Better Than This - (3:23) - 18 plays
- Superfly - (3:31) - 17 plays
- Stuck On This Course - (3:13) - 11 plays
- Easy to leave - (2:57) - 12 plays
- Don't Forget - (2:57) - 26 plays
- Hurt Enough - (4:35) - 12 plays
- Waiting - (4:02) - 7 plays
- Le Musketeer Est Brave - (4:07) - 11 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online