17 Shouts - 101,233 Scrobbles
Melancholic indie pop duo Harper Lee was formed in Brighton, England in 1999 by singer/guitarist Keris Howard (former member of Sarah Records group Brighter, later in Hal as well as sometime bass player in Trembling Blue Stars) and multi-instrumentalist Laura Bridge (a veteran of Hood and concurrent member of Kicker). Borrowing their name from the American author who won the Pulitzer Prize for her debut novel "To Kill a Mockingbird" before disappearing from the public eye, the band likewise planned to issue just one record before calling it quits...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- This is the sound that a heart makes when it's breaking - 193 plays
- Autumn - 99 plays
- Train Not Stopping - (4:13) - 121 plays
- Fine Bones - 77 plays
- Motorway - (3:29) - 66 plays
- I don't need to know about your wonderful life - 67 plays
- Miserable Town - (3:30) - 71 plays
- Unreciprocated - (3:54) - 69 plays
- Everything's Going To Be OK - 59 plays
- Stupid - 64 plays