79 Shouts - 169,506 Scrobbles
Harlequin Jones rebel against any easy categorization, calling the songs roughly "piano punk, and blues. Some onlookers also consider them as the cult genre dark cabaret. The music mixes catchy dark pop hooks with lush, low female vocals. Once considered an art experiment, Harlequin Jones have honed their originality and skill into something more tangilbe. Amanda von Loon's trashy elegance on piano along with rich, lush, deep vocals compliment Jesse Arcadio's part jazz-master part scrap metal machine drummings to result in a synergy of moxie, chemistry and talent.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Gutter Tango - (3:54) - 907 plays
- Worried Ugly - (3:47) - 948 plays
- Carve That Crap - (3:09) - 638 plays
- Soap - (3:42) - 533 plays
- Zombie Vampires From Hell - (3:24) - 467 plays
- The Epic Song - (4:21) - 543 plays
- Truth Be Told - (4:59) - 376 plays
- Will O' the Wisp - (2:51) - 293 plays
- Bold As Brass - (3:45) - 293 plays
- Before You Loved Me - (2:23) - 279 plays