35 Shouts - 325,346 Scrobbles
Hariprasad Chaurasia (b. 1st July 1938) is known internationally as the greatest living master of the bansuri, the North Indian bamboo flute. Chaurasia is among the small but growing number of classicists who have made a conscious effort to reach out and expand the audience for classical music. He is probably the most accessible Hindustani musician, and has done much to popularise the bansuri and classical music.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Bhairavi - (3:52) - 890 plays
- Abhogi - (3:02) - 342 plays
- Bhupali - (3:34) - 233 plays
- Asavari - (5:52) - 238 plays
- Basant - (5:08) - 192 plays
- Bhairav - (4:16) - 190 plays
- Raga Jhinjhoti In Rupak Tal (7 Beats) And Tintal (16 Beats) - (21:09) - 226 plays
- Bhupal Todi - (3:39) - 155 plays
- Pahadi Dhun - (10:53) - 213 plays
- Bilaskhani Todi - (4:15) - 136 plays