35 Shouts - 317,084 Scrobbles
Hariprasad Chaurasia (b. 1st July 1938) is known internationally as the greatest living master of the bansuri, the North Indian bamboo flute. Chaurasia is among the small but growing number of classicists who have made a conscious effort to reach out and expand the audience for classical music. He is probably the most accessible Hindustani musician, and has done much to popularise the bansuri and classical music.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Bhairavi - (3:52) - 1,065 plays
- Abhogi - (3:02) - 326 plays
- Asavari - (5:52) - 206 plays
- Dhun In Raga Mishra Pilu - (15:05) - 219 plays
- Pahadi Dhun - (10:53) - 210 plays
- Bhairav - (4:16) - 163 plays
- Basant - (5:08) - 157 plays
- Raga Jhinjhoti In Rupak Tal (7 Beats) And Tintal (16 Beats) - (21:09) - 151 plays
- Bhupali - (3:34) - 139 plays
- Manzh Khamaz Teental - (2:07) - 124 plays