35 Shouts - 313,034 Scrobbles
Hariprasad Chaurasia (b. 1st July 1938) is known internationally as the greatest living master of the bansuri, the North Indian bamboo flute. Chaurasia is among the small but growing number of classicists who have made a conscious effort to reach out and expand the audience for classical music. He is probably the most accessible Hindustani musician, and has done much to popularise the bansuri and classical music.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Bhairavi - (3:52) - 1,191 plays
- Abhogi - (3:02) - 340 plays
- Dhun In Raga Mishra Pilu - (15:05) - 231 plays
- Asavari - (5:52) - 215 plays
- Pahadi Dhun - (10:53) - 194 plays
- Bhairav - (4:16) - 177 plays
- Basant - (5:08) - 170 plays
- Bhupali - (3:34) - 170 plays
- Raga Jhinjhoti In Rupak Tal (7 Beats) And Tintal (16 Beats) - (21:09) - 153 plays
- Bhupal Todi - (3:39) - 141 plays