34 Shouts - 295,344 Scrobbles
Hariprasad Chaurasia (b. 1st July 1938) is known internationally as the greatest living master of the bansuri, the North Indian bamboo flute. Chaurasia is among the small but growing number of classicists who have made a conscious effort to reach out and expand the audience for classical music. He is probably the most accessible Hindustani musician, and has done much to popularise the bansuri and classical music.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Bhairavi - (3:52) - 696 plays
- Dhun In Raga Mishra Pilu - (15:05) - 330 plays
- Abhogi - (3:02) - 316 plays
- Pahadi Dhun - (10:53) - 242 plays
- Asavari - (5:52) - 260 plays
- Raga Jhinjhoti - (43:50) - 202 plays
- Manzh Khamaz Teental - (2:07) - 158 plays
- Basant - (5:08) - 158 plays
- Dhun Mishra Pahadi - (15:33) - 145 plays
- Raga Jhinjhoti In Rupak Tal (7 Beats) And Tintal (16 Beats) - (21:09) - 234 plays