942 Shouts - 11,036,656 Scrobbles
Hard-Fi are an English indie rock band formed in Staines, Middlesex in 2003. The band's continual members have been Richard Archer (vocals), Kai Stephens (bass guitar), Ross Phillips (guitar) and Steve Kemp (drums). Staines is a suburban location 16 miles (26 km) southwest of Central London that has significantly influenced their musical style and lyrics. Hard-Fi achieved chart success with their third single, "Hard to Beat" and then followed by other successful singles such as "Cash Machine" and "Living for the Weekend", which all reached top 15 in the UK Singles Chart.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Hard to Beat - (3:24) - 24,661 plays
- Cash Machine - (3:42) - 15,569 plays
- Suburban Knights - (5:38) - 15,603 plays
- Living For The Weekend - (3:44) - 14,298 plays
- Tied Up Too Tight - (4:48) - 8,027 plays
- Better Do Better - (4:37) - 7,871 plays
- Move On Now - (5:07) - 6,227 plays
- Stars Of CCTV - (3:58) - 5,799 plays
- Gotta Reason - (2:49) - 5,380 plays
- Good for Nothing - (3:52) - 5,559 plays