945 Shouts - 11,183,120 Scrobbles
Hard-Fi are an English indie rock band formed in Staines, Middlesex in 2003. The band's continual members have been Richard Archer (vocals), Kai Stephens (bass guitar), Ross Phillips (guitar) and Steve Kemp (drums). Staines is a suburban location 16 miles (26 km) southwest of Central London that has significantly influenced their musical style and lyrics. Hard-Fi achieved chart success with their third single, "Hard to Beat" and then followed by other successful singles such as "Cash Machine" and "Living for the Weekend", which all reached top 15 in the UK Singles Chart.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Hard to Beat - (3:24) - 28,798 plays
- Cash Machine - (3:42) - 16,247 plays
- Suburban Knights - (5:38) - 16,751 plays
- Living For The Weekend - (3:44) - 14,334 plays
- Tied Up Too Tight - (4:48) - 7,830 plays
- Better Do Better - (4:37) - 7,863 plays
- Move On Now - (5:07) - 6,445 plays
- Stars Of CCTV - (3:58) - 5,920 plays
- Gotta Reason - (2:49) - 4,866 plays
- Good for Nothing - (3:52) - 4,961 plays