945 Shouts - 11,199,345 Scrobbles
Hard-Fi are an English indie rock band formed in Staines, Middlesex in 2003. The band's continual members have been Richard Archer (vocals), Kai Stephens (bass guitar), Ross Phillips (guitar) and Steve Kemp (drums). Staines is a suburban location 16 miles (26 km) southwest of Central London that has significantly influenced their musical style and lyrics. Hard-Fi achieved chart success with their third single, "Hard to Beat" and then followed by other successful singles such as "Cash Machine" and "Living for the Weekend", which all reached top 15 in the UK Singles Chart.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Hard to Beat - (3:24) - 28,054 plays
- Suburban Knights - (5:38) - 15,841 plays
- Cash Machine - (3:42) - 15,457 plays
- Living For The Weekend - (3:44) - 13,415 plays
- Tied Up Too Tight - (4:48) - 7,293 plays
- Better Do Better - (4:37) - 7,412 plays
- Move On Now - (5:07) - 5,927 plays
- Stars Of CCTV - (3:58) - 5,472 plays
- Gotta Reason - (2:49) - 4,598 plays
- Good for Nothing - (3:52) - 4,586 plays