Happy Go Licky
17 Shouts - 44,051 Scrobbles
Happy Go Licky was a short-lived reunion of Washington, D.C. rock music group Rites of Spring. The band formed in spring of 1987 and broke up after their final show at D.C.'s 9:30 Club on New Year's Day in 1988. The last song they performed at that show was the Rites of Spring song Drink Deep. (That was the only time the group performed a Rites of Spring song). Though comprising the same personnel as Rites of Spring (Eddie Janney and Guy Picciotto on guitar and vocals, Mike Fellows on bass and vocals and Brendan Canty on drums) their music was vastly different.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Ansol - (3:05) - 294 plays
- Twist and Shout - (4:34) - 247 plays
- Peterbilt - (2:39) - 205 plays
- Torso Butter - (3:22) - 212 plays
- Brigham Young - (2:10) - 183 plays
- White Lines - (2:28) - 188 plays
- Abandon Me - (3:39) - 153 plays
- Pastel Blue Eyes - (1:32) - 177 plays
- Suzuki - (3:22) - 176 plays
- Casing - (2:10) - 146 plays