Hans Zimmer, Geoff Zanelli & Blake Neely
0 Shouts - 503,855 Scrobbles
The Pacific is a 2010 television series produced by HBO, Seven Network Australia, Sky Movies, Playtone and DreamWorks that premiered in the United States on 14 March 2010. The series' score was written by Hans Zimmer, Geoff Zanelli and Blake Neely and was released on 9 March 2010.Read More...
The series is a companion piece to the 2001 miniseries Band of Brothers and focuses on the United States Marine Corps' actions in the Pacific Theater of Operations within the wider Pacific War. Whereas Band of Brothers followed one company of the 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment through the European Theater, The Pacific centers on the experiences of three Marines (Eugene Sledge, Robert Leckie and John Basilone) who were all in different regiments of the 1st Marine Division.
The Pacific was spearheaded by Bruce McKenna (co-executive producer), one of the main writers on Band of Brothers. Hugh Ambrose, the son of Band of Brothers author Stephen Ambrose, served as a project consultant.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Honor [Main Title Theme From "The Pacific"] - 70,267 plays
- Honor (For Oboe And Strings) - 26,603 plays
- You Have No Idea - 20,058 plays
- Torn Souls - 21,153 plays
- Terrible Solomons - 18,926 plays
- Nightfall On Okinawa - 16,715 plays
- With The Old Breed [End Title Theme From "The Pacific"] - 14,129 plays
- Private First Class Robert Leckie - 16,929 plays
- Fallen Friend - 16,035 plays
- We've Gone Respectable - 15,263 plays