183 Shouts - 1,809,464 Scrobbles
With Hanne Hukkelberg you never know what you get. Just that it’s experimental, cinematic and melodic. Hukkelberg’s music has always been about personal sound. This has given her great artistic freedom to move effortlessly between genres, and her three previous albums are defined by utterly distinct soundscapes: debut Little Things (2005) was eccentric and adventurous, second offering Rykestrasse 68 (2007) warm and lyrical, and third album Blood From A Stone (2009) explored a huge, romantic indie rock canvas inspired by the likes of Sonic Youth...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Do Not as I Do - (3:46) - 1,980 plays
- Break My Body - (4:04) - 1,795 plays
- Cast Anchor - (4:16) - 1,623 plays
- Featherbrain - (4:35) - 1,184 plays
- My Devils - (4:02) - 1,457 plays
- Noah - (4:30) - 1,001 plays
- Berlin - (5:12) - 813 plays
- I Sing You - (3:05) - 900 plays
- Ease - (4:14) - 752 plays
- Searching - (3:06) - 849 plays