185 Shouts - 1,843,044 Scrobbles
With Hanne Hukkelberg you never know what you get. Just that it’s experimental, cinematic and melodic. Hukkelberg’s music has always been about personal sound. This has given her great artistic freedom to move effortlessly between genres, and her three previous albums are defined by utterly distinct soundscapes: debut Little Things (2005) was eccentric and adventurous, second offering Rykestrasse 68 (2007) warm and lyrical, and third album Blood From A Stone (2009) explored a huge, romantic indie rock canvas inspired by the likes of Sonic Youth...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Do Not as I Do - (3:47) - 1,544 plays
- Break My Body - (4:05) - 1,332 plays
- Cast Anchor - (4:17) - 1,102 plays
- My Devils - (4:02) - 1,106 plays
- Berlin - (5:13) - 850 plays
- Featherbrain - (4:35) - 785 plays
- Noah - (4:30) - 720 plays
- Ease - (4:15) - 669 plays
- The Pirate - (4:36) - 662 plays
- Searching - (3:07) - 624 plays