185 Shouts - 1,843,207 Scrobbles
With Hanne Hukkelberg you never know what you get. Just that it’s experimental, cinematic and melodic. Hukkelberg’s music has always been about personal sound. This has given her great artistic freedom to move effortlessly between genres, and her three previous albums are defined by utterly distinct soundscapes: debut Little Things (2005) was eccentric and adventurous, second offering Rykestrasse 68 (2007) warm and lyrical, and third album Blood From A Stone (2009) explored a huge, romantic indie rock canvas inspired by the likes of Sonic Youth...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Do Not as I Do - (3:47) - 1,438 plays
- Break My Body - (4:05) - 1,142 plays
- Cast Anchor - (4:17) - 998 plays
- My Devils - (4:02) - 1,004 plays
- Berlin - (5:13) - 762 plays
- Featherbrain - (4:35) - 657 plays
- Ease - (4:15) - 630 plays
- Noah - (4:30) - 630 plays
- Searching - (3:07) - 592 plays
- The Pirate - (4:36) - 602 plays