179 Shouts - 1,775,839 Scrobbles
With Hanne Hukkelberg you never know what you get. Just that it’s experimental, cinematic and melodic. Hukkelberg’s music has always been about personal sound. This has given her great artistic freedom to move effortlessly between genres, and her three previous albums are defined by utterly distinct soundscapes: debut Little Things (2005) was eccentric and adventurous, second offering Rykestrasse 68 (2007) warm and lyrical, and third album Blood From A Stone (2009) explored a huge, romantic indie rock canvas inspired by the likes of Sonic Youth...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Featherbrain - (4:35) - 2,987 plays
- Do Not as I Do - (3:46) - 2,924 plays
- My Devils - (4:02) - 3,080 plays
- Cast Anchor - (4:16) - 2,290 plays
- Noah - (4:30) - 2,161 plays
- Break My Body - (4:04) - 2,091 plays
- I Sing You - (3:05) - 1,900 plays
- The Bigger Me - (2:48) - 1,568 plays
- Too Good to Be Good - (7:52) - 1,629 plays
- Berlin - (5:12) - 1,331 plays