184 Shouts - 1,860,898 Scrobbles
With Hanne Hukkelberg you never know what you get. Just that it’s experimental, cinematic and melodic. Hukkelberg’s music has always been about personal sound. This has given her great artistic freedom to move effortlessly between genres, and her three previous albums are defined by utterly distinct soundscapes: debut Little Things (2005) was eccentric and adventurous, second offering Rykestrasse 68 (2007) warm and lyrical, and third album Blood From A Stone (2009) explored a huge, romantic indie rock canvas inspired by the likes of Sonic Youth...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Do Not as I Do - (3:47) - 1,153 plays
- Break My Body - (4:05) - 887 plays
- Cast Anchor - (4:17) - 805 plays
- My Devils - (4:02) - 894 plays
- Berlin - (5:13) - 551 plays
- Featherbrain - (4:35) - 559 plays
- Ease - (4:15) - 489 plays
- Searching - (3:07) - 500 plays
- Tenke på en venn - (3:17) - 959 plays
- Noah - (4:30) - 497 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online