185 Shouts - 1,826,043 Scrobbles
With Hanne Hukkelberg you never know what you get. Just that it’s experimental, cinematic and melodic. Hukkelberg’s music has always been about personal sound. This has given her great artistic freedom to move effortlessly between genres, and her three previous albums are defined by utterly distinct soundscapes: debut Little Things (2005) was eccentric and adventurous, second offering Rykestrasse 68 (2007) warm and lyrical, and third album Blood From A Stone (2009) explored a huge, romantic indie rock canvas inspired by the likes of Sonic Youth...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Break My Body - (4:04) - 1,944 plays
- Do Not as I Do - (3:46) - 1,992 plays
- Cast Anchor - (4:16) - 1,526 plays
- My Devils - (4:02) - 1,458 plays
- Featherbrain - (4:35) - 1,005 plays
- Berlin - (5:12) - 911 plays
- Noah - (4:30) - 895 plays
- Tenke på en venn - (3:17) - 1,325 plays
- Searching - (3:06) - 755 plays
- I Sing You - (3:05) - 792 plays