32 Shouts - 269,058 Scrobbles
Northern Irish singer-songwriter Hannah Peel, is hurtling into a world of analogue synths and a “love for the golden age of cinema and Italo Calvino’s 1972 book Invisible Cities, the imagined travels of Kublai Khan, through the very real loneliness felt by living in big cities, the failure and building of new relationships, to the dreams of a better future.” Consistently, Peel has won praise for innovative deconstructions of popular tracks and experimental indulgences within her music.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Tainted Love - (2:33) - 27,694 plays
- The Almond Tree - (3:17) - 1,931 plays
- You Call This Your Home - (3:04) - 1,057 plays
- Chloe - (3:58) - 1,637 plays
- Harbour - (3:32) - 983 plays
- Song For The Sea - (3:51) - 904 plays
- Blue Monday - (2:44) - 594 plays
- Silk Road - (3:54) - 675 plays
- Don't Kiss The Broken One - (3:07) - 994 plays
- Sugar Hiccup - (3:16) - 535 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online