32 Shouts - 287,085 Scrobbles
Northern Irish singer-songwriter Hannah Peel, is hurtling into a world of analogue synths and a “love for the golden age of cinema and Italo Calvino’s 1972 book Invisible Cities, the imagined travels of Kublai Khan, through the very real loneliness felt by living in big cities, the failure and building of new relationships, to the dreams of a better future.” Consistently, Peel has won praise for innovative deconstructions of popular tracks and experimental indulgences within her music.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Tainted Love - (2:33) - 24,540 plays
- Blue Monday - (2:44) - 4,423 plays
- The Almond Tree - (3:17) - 1,700 plays
- You Call This Your Home - (3:04) - 783 plays
- Chloe - (3:58) - 1,330 plays
- Silk Road - (3:54) - 885 plays
- Harbour - (3:32) - 729 plays
- Song For The Sea - (3:51) - 542 plays
- Find Peace - (1:30) - 536 plays
- Desolation Row - (3:32) - 564 plays