31 Shouts - 182,093 Scrobbles
Northern Irish singer-songwriter Hannah Peel, is hurtling into a world of analogue synths and a “love for the golden age of cinema and Italo Calvino’s 1972 book Invisible Cities, the imagined travels of Kublai Khan, through the very real loneliness felt by living in big cities, the failure and building of new relationships, to the dreams of a better future.” Consistently, Peel has won praise for innovative deconstructions of popular tracks and experimental indulgences within her music.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Tainted Love - (2:33) - 7,381 plays
- The Almond Tree - (3:17) - 3,451 plays
- You Call This Your Home - (3:04) - 1,322 plays
- Song For The Sea - (3:51) - 973 plays
- Harbour - (3:32) - 1,289 plays
- Don't Kiss The Broken One - (3:07) - 839 plays
- Today Is Not So Far Away - (3:23) - 706 plays
- Solitude - (4:26) - 612 plays
- Sugar Hiccup - (3:16) - 573 plays
- The Parting Glass - (3:41) - 640 plays