32 Shouts - 215,495 Scrobbles
Northern Irish singer-songwriter Hannah Peel, is hurtling into a world of analogue synths and a “love for the golden age of cinema and Italo Calvino’s 1972 book Invisible Cities, the imagined travels of Kublai Khan, through the very real loneliness felt by living in big cities, the failure and building of new relationships, to the dreams of a better future.” Consistently, Peel has won praise for innovative deconstructions of popular tracks and experimental indulgences within her music.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Tainted Love - (2:33) - 17,841 plays
- The Almond Tree - (3:17) - 3,035 plays
- You Call This Your Home - (3:04) - 1,229 plays
- Harbour - (3:32) - 1,307 plays
- Song For The Sea - (3:51) - 884 plays
- Chloe - (3:58) - 1,639 plays
- Don't Kiss The Broken One - (3:07) - 787 plays
- Today Is Not So Far Away - (3:23) - 679 plays
- Silk Road - (3:54) - 652 plays
- Sugar Hiccup - (3:16) - 516 plays