Hank Williams III
396 Shouts - 3,616,506 Scrobbles
Shelton Hank Williams (born December 12, 1972 in Nashville Tennesee) is an American musician. He is sometimes credited as Hank III or Hank 3. The grandson of Hank Williams and the son of Hank Williams Jr., he spent much of his early years playing drums in metal and punk rock bands. In 1996, child support payments led Hank III to sign a contract with Music City giant Curb. Three Hanks: Men With Broken Hearts was issued shortly thereafter, which brought the voices of all three generations of Williams men together.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Country Heroes - (3:26) - 6,715 plays
- Pills I Took - (2:31) - 4,250 plays
- 3 Shades of Black - (4:18) - 4,092 plays
- Dick in Dixie - (2:47) - 3,515 plays
- Crazed Country Rebel - 3,789 plays
- Rebel Within - (4:47) - 5,001 plays
- Six Pack Of Beer - (2:31) - 2,934 plays
- Thrown Out Of The Bar - (2:08) - 2,606 plays
- Low Down - (3:24) - 2,717 plays
- Smoke & Wine - (2:36) - 2,871 plays