Hank Williams III
394 Shouts - 3,593,093 Scrobbles
Shelton Hank Williams (born December 12, 1972 in Nashville Tennesee) is an American musician. He is sometimes credited as Hank III or Hank 3. The grandson of Hank Williams and the son of Hank Williams Jr., he spent much of his early years playing drums in metal and punk rock bands. In 1996, child support payments led Hank III to sign a contract with Music City giant Curb. Three Hanks: Men With Broken Hearts was issued shortly thereafter, which brought the voices of all three generations of Williams men together.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Country Heroes - (3:26) - 6,695 plays
- LyricsWell, I've been awake for eight days straight:
Well, it must've been them pills I took.
I been twitchin' an' turnin' an' seein' visions:
It must've been them pills I took.
Well, I don't know what they were an' I don't know where I got 'em,
- 3 Shades of Black - (4:18) - 4,108 plays
- Dick in Dixie - (2:47) - 3,530 plays
- Crazed Country Rebel - 3,794 plays
- Six Pack Of Beer - (2:31) - 2,935 plays
- Rebel Within - (4:47) - 4,614 plays
- Low Down - (3:24) - 2,843 plays
- Thrown Out Of The Bar - (2:08) - 2,644 plays
- Smoke & Wine - (2:36) - 2,881 plays