Hank Williams III
400 Shouts - 3,696,796 Scrobbles
Shelton Hank Williams (born December 12, 1972 in Nashville Tennesee) is an American musician. He is sometimes credited as Hank III or Hank 3. The grandson of Hank Williams and the son of Hank Williams Jr., he spent much of his early years playing drums in metal and punk rock bands. In 1996, child support payments led Hank III to sign a contract with Music City giant Curb. Three Hanks: Men With Broken Hearts was issued shortly thereafter, which brought the voices of all three generations of Williams men together.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsWell, oh what a feeling
That burns down low
When you ain't got no where to turn
Or no where to go
It makes me feel like sometimes
- LyricsWell, I've been awake for eight days straight:
Well, it must've been them pills I took.
I been twitchin' an' turnin' an' seein' visions:
It must've been them pills I took.
Well, I don't know what they were an' I don't know where I got 'em,
- Lyrics3 shades of black is where I come from.
Depression, Missery, and Hellacious fun.
No we're not the kind to turn our backs and run
coz 3 shades of black is where we come from.
We are a certain breed and we dont like you.
- Rebel Within - (4:47) - 4,881 plays
- LyricsWell, I was rollin' by myself, went down to Memphis, Tennessee
and I was lookin' for a guy who had a mullet and no teeth
and I was trippin' on some acid a latino gave to me
Hey, I was smokin' morphine 'til it knocked me off my feet
Then I scored some "H" from my old Uncle Pete
- Dick in Dixie - (2:47) - 3,300 plays
- Six Pack Of Beer - (2:31) - 2,702 plays
- Thrown Out Of The Bar - (2:08) - 2,511 plays
- Low Down - (3:24) - 2,585 plays
- D Ray White - (3:47) - 2,951 plays