Hank Williams III
390 Shouts - 3,455,191 Scrobbles
Shelton Hank Williams (born December 12, 1972 in Nashville Tennesee) is an American musician. He is sometimes credited as Hank III or Hank 3. The grandson of Hank Williams and the son of Hank Williams Jr., he spent much of his early years playing drums in metal and punk rock bands. In 1996, child support payments led Hank III to sign a contract with Music City giant Curb. Three Hanks: Men With Broken Hearts was issued shortly thereafter, which brought the voices of all three generations of Williams men together.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Country Heroes - (3:26) - 6,759 plays
- Pills I Took - (2:31) - 4,111 plays
- 3 Shades of Black - (4:18) - 4,074 plays
- Dick in Dixie - (2:47) - 3,782 plays
- Cocaine Blues - (3:52) - 2,817 plays
- Low Down - (3:24) - 3,222 plays
- Six Pack Of Beer - (2:31) - 3,076 plays
- Crazed Country Rebel - 3,595 plays
- Thrown Out Of The Bar - (2:08) - 2,892 plays
- Cecil Brown - (3:32) - 3,033 plays