Hank Williams III
397 Shouts - 3,637,385 Scrobbles
Shelton Hank Williams (born December 12, 1972 in Nashville Tennesee) is an American musician. He is sometimes credited as Hank III or Hank 3. The grandson of Hank Williams and the son of Hank Williams Jr., he spent much of his early years playing drums in metal and punk rock bands. In 1996, child support payments led Hank III to sign a contract with Music City giant Curb. Three Hanks: Men With Broken Hearts was issued shortly thereafter, which brought the voices of all three generations of Williams men together.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Country Heroes - (3:26) - 7,001 plays
- Pills I Took - (2:31) - 4,312 plays
- 3 Shades of Black - (4:18) - 4,244 plays
- Dick in Dixie - (2:47) - 3,505 plays
- Rebel Within - (4:47) - 5,464 plays
- Crazed Country Rebel - 3,815 plays
- Six Pack Of Beer - (2:31) - 2,927 plays
- Thrown Out Of The Bar - (2:08) - 2,645 plays
- Low Down - (3:24) - 2,692 plays
- Smoke & Wine - (2:36) - 2,827 plays