15 Shouts - 271,656 Scrobbles
Hank Thompson (September 3, 1925 – November 6, 2007) was a country-western music entertainer whose career spanned six decades, and who has sold over 60 million records worldwide. Thompson's musical style, characterized as Honky Tonk Swing, is a mixture of big-band instrumentation, fiddle and steel guitar that supports his distinctive, gravelly baritone vocals on songs he often writes himself. His backing band, The Brazos Valley Boys, was voted the No.1 Country Western Band for 14 years in a row by Billboard Magazine.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Hangover Heart - (2:36) - 3,966 plays
- The Wild Side of Life - (2:42) - 1,323 plays
- A Six Pack to Go - (2:11) - 795 plays
- Cocaine Blues - (3:01) - 290 plays
- Humpty Dumpty Heart - (2:48) - 297 plays
- Rockin' in the Congo - (2:24) - 339 plays
- It Don't Hurt Anymore - (2:50) - 371 plays
- Oklahoma Hills - (2:35) - 223 plays
- We've Gone Too Far - (2:45) - 135 plays
- Rub-A-Dub-Dub - (2:15) - 315 plays