15 Shouts - 260,764 Scrobbles
Hank Thompson (September 3, 1925 – November 6, 2007) was a country-western music entertainer whose career spanned six decades, and who has sold over 60 million records worldwide. Thompson's musical style, characterized as Honky Tonk Swing, is a mixture of big-band instrumentation, fiddle and steel guitar that supports his distinctive, gravelly baritone vocals on songs he often writes himself. His backing band, The Brazos Valley Boys, was voted the No.1 Country Western Band for 14 years in a row by Billboard Magazine.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Hangover Heart - (2:36) - 4,636 plays
- The Wild Side of Life - (2:42) - 1,811 plays
- A Six Pack To Go - (2:09) - 1,072 plays
- Rockin' In The Congo - (2:24) - 512 plays
- Cocaine Blues - (3:05) - 492 plays
- Humpty Dumpty Heart - (2:48) - 431 plays
- Oklahoma Hills - (2:35) - 373 plays
- Rub-A-Dub-Dub - (2:15) - 418 plays
- I'd Like To Have An Elephant For Christmas - (2:05) - 283 plays
- A Broken Heart And A Glass Of Beer - (2:32) - 255 plays