13 Shouts - 482,227 Scrobbles
Clarence Eugene "Hank" Snow (Born May 9, 1914 in Brooklyn, Queens County, Nova Scotia; died December 20, 1999) was a Canadian country music singer-songwriter.
Perhaps best known for his distinct yodelling, he charted more than seventy singles on the Billboard country charts from 1950 until 1980, including the Number One hits 'I'm Movin' On' and 'I Don't Hurt Anymore'. Performing in lavish and colourful sequin-studded suits, Snow had a career covering six decades during which he sold more than 80 million albums, and was inducted into the Country Music Hall of Fame in 1979.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsI was totin' my pack along the dusty Winnemucca road
When along came a semi with a high and canvas covered load
"If you're going to Winnemucca, Mack, with me you can ride"
So I climbed into the cab and then I settled down inside
He asked me if I'd seen a road with so much dust and sand
- I'm Moving On - (2:49) - 1,606 plays
- LyricsThat big eight wheeler a rollin' down the track
Means your true lovin' daddy ain't comin' back
'Cause I'm movin' on, I'll soon be gone
You were flyin' too high for my little old sky
So I'm movin' on
- LyricsIt don't hurt anymore, all my teardrops are dried
No more walkin' the floor, with that burnin' inside
Just to think it could be, time has opened the door
And at last I am free, I don't hurt anymore
No use to deny I wanted to die, the day you said we were through
- LyricsFrom ol' Montana down to Alabama
I've been before and I'll travel again
You triflin' women can't keep a good man down
You dealt the cards but you missed the play
So hit the road and be on your way
- (Now and Then There's) A Fool Such as I - (2:32) - 665 plays
- The Rhumba Boogie - (2:51) - 541 plays
- It Don`t Hurt Anymore - (3:02) - 434 plays
- The Gold Rush Is Over - (2:16) - 477 plays
- Ninety Miles An Hour (Down A Dead End Street) - (2:36) - 445 plays