13 Shouts - 497,182 Scrobbles
Clarence Eugene "Hank" Snow (Born May 9, 1914 in Brooklyn, Queens County, Nova Scotia; died December 20, 1999) was a Canadian country music singer-songwriter.
Perhaps best known for his distinct yodelling, he charted more than seventy singles on the Billboard country charts from 1950 until 1980, including the Number One hits 'I'm Movin' On' and 'I Don't Hurt Anymore'. Performing in lavish and colourful sequin-studded suits, Snow had a career covering six decades during which he sold more than 80 million albums, and was inducted into the Country Music Hall of Fame in 1979.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I've Been Everywhere - (2:46) - 1,713 plays
- I'm Moving On - (2:49) - 1,605 plays
- I'm Movin' On - (2:45) - 1,365 plays
- I Don't Hurt Anymore - (2:59) - 1,199 plays
- LyricsFrom ol' Montana down to Alabama
I've been before and I'll travel again
You triflin' women can't keep a good man down
You dealt the cards but you missed the play
So hit the road and be on your way
- (Now and Then There's) A Fool Such as I - (2:32) - 677 plays
- The Reindeer Boogie - (2:19) - 611 plays
- It Don`t Hurt Anymore - (3:02) - 481 plays
- The Rhumba Boogie - (2:51) - 487 plays
- A Fool Such as I - (2:31) - 464 plays