14 Shouts - 511,922 Scrobbles
Clarence Eugene "Hank" Snow (Born May 9, 1914 in Brooklyn, Queens County, Nova Scotia; died December 20, 1999) was a Canadian country music singer-songwriter.
Perhaps best known for his distinct yodelling, he charted more than seventy singles on the Billboard country charts from 1950 until 1980, including the Number One hits 'I'm Movin' On' and 'I Don't Hurt Anymore'. Performing in lavish and colourful sequin-studded suits, Snow had a career covering six decades during which he sold more than 80 million albums, and was inducted into the Country Music Hall of Fame in 1979.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I Don't Hurt Anymore - (2:59) - 1,306 plays
- I'm Moving On - (2:49) - 1,367 plays
- I've Been Everywhere - (2:46) - 1,148 plays
- The Golden Rocket - (2:47) - 874 plays
- I'm Movin' On - (2:45) - 768 plays
- (Now and Then There's) A Fool Such as I - (2:32) - 482 plays
- The Rhumba Boogie - (2:51) - 336 plays
- A Fool Such as I - (2:31) - 338 plays
- Music Makin' Mama from Memphis - (2:27) - 225 plays
- Tangled Mind - (2:45) - 196 plays