14 Shouts - 504,991 Scrobbles
Clarence Eugene "Hank" Snow (Born May 9, 1914 in Brooklyn, Queens County, Nova Scotia; died December 20, 1999) was a Canadian country music singer-songwriter.
Perhaps best known for his distinct yodelling, he charted more than seventy singles on the Billboard country charts from 1950 until 1980, including the Number One hits 'I'm Movin' On' and 'I Don't Hurt Anymore'. Performing in lavish and colourful sequin-studded suits, Snow had a career covering six decades during which he sold more than 80 million albums, and was inducted into the Country Music Hall of Fame in 1979.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I'm Moving On - (2:49) - 1,474 plays
- I Don't Hurt Anymore - (2:59) - 1,211 plays
- I've Been Everywhere - (2:46) - 1,281 plays
- I'm Movin' On - (2:45) - 1,015 plays
- The Golden Rocket - (2:47) - 826 plays
- (Now and Then There's) A Fool Such as I - (2:32) - 542 plays
- The Rhumba Boogie - (2:51) - 397 plays
- A Fool Such as I - (2:31) - 400 plays
- Music Makin' Mama from Memphis - (2:27) - 275 plays
- It Don`t Hurt Anymore - (3:02) - 236 plays
- Hilary Duff Drops “Chasing The Sun” Comeback Single + Video
- Nicki Minaj Delays “Anaconda” Release A Week Later
- “Weird Al” Yankovic’s ‘Mandatory Fun’ Is His First No.1 Album Ever
- Beyonce, Iggy Azalea, Eminem Top 2014 MTV VMAs Nominations
- Adele’s New Album Reportedly Titled ’25’, Might Embark On World Tour