11 Shouts - 250,251 Scrobbles
Hank Locklin (born Lawrence Hankins Locklin, February 15, 1918, in McLellan, Florida, died March 8, 2009, Brewton, Alabama) was an American country music singer-songwriter. Born in the Florida Panhandle, he was one of country music's Honky Tonk singers. A member of the Grand Ole Opry, Locklin's biggest hits include "Send Me the Pillow That You Dream On", "Geisha Girl", and "Please Help Me I'm Falling", which went to No. 8 on the Billboard Hot 100 pop music chart. Billboard Magazine's 100th Anniversary issue also listed it as the second most successful country single of the Rock and Roll era.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Please Help Me I'm Falling - (2:23) - 1,927 plays
- Please Help Me, I'm Falling - (2:23) - 2,037 plays
- Send Me the Pillow You Dream On - (2:31) - 727 plays
- Let Me Be the One - (2:15) - 455 plays
- LyricsHave you ever heard a love song that you didn't understand?
Where you met her in a teahouse on the island of Japan
And have you ever traveled over many thousand miles
To see a pretty geisha girl dressed in oriental style
They read it in the tea leaves and it's written in the sand
- We're Gonna Go Fishin' - (2:10) - 237 plays
- Send Me the Pillow That You Dream On - (2:58) - 241 plays
- Happy Journey - (2:10) - 180 plays
- It's A Little More Like Heaven - (2:36) - 176 plays
- Let Me Be The One - Original - (2:13) - 123 plays