11 Shouts - 250,015 Scrobbles
Hank Locklin (born Lawrence Hankins Locklin, February 15, 1918, in McLellan, Florida, died March 8, 2009, Brewton, Alabama) was an American country music singer-songwriter. Born in the Florida Panhandle, he was one of country music's Honky Tonk singers. A member of the Grand Ole Opry, Locklin's biggest hits include "Send Me the Pillow That You Dream On", "Geisha Girl", and "Please Help Me I'm Falling", which went to No. 8 on the Billboard Hot 100 pop music chart. Billboard Magazine's 100th Anniversary issue also listed it as the second most successful country single of the Rock and Roll era.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Please Help Me, I'm Falling - (2:23) - 2,172 plays
- Please Help Me I'm Falling - (2:23) - 2,035 plays
- Send Me The Pillow You Dream On - (2:32) - 910 plays
- Let Me Be the One - (2:21) - 507 plays
- Geisha Girl - (2:06) - 366 plays
- It's A Little More Like Heaven - (2:36) - 252 plays
- Send Me the Pillow That You Dream On - (2:58) - 251 plays
- We're Gonna Go Fishin' - (2:10) - 245 plays
- Happy Journey - (2:10) - 228 plays
- The Country Hall of Fame - (3:11) - 178 plays