25 Shouts - 337,171 Scrobbles
Henry "Hank" Jones (born July 31, 1918 - died May 16, 2010) was a jazz pianist born in Vicksburg, Mississippi who grew up in Pontiac, Michigan, where he studied piano at an early age and came under the influence of Earl Hines, Fats Waller, Teddy Wilson and Art Tatum. By the age of 13 Jones was performing locally in Michigan and Ohio.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Dear Mister Santa Claus - (3:56) - 1,037 plays
- 'Round Midnight - (6:32) - 1,567 plays
- In A Sentimental Mood - (7:37) - 966 plays
- My Wish - (3:33) - 513 plays
- Satin Doll - (3:40) - 644 plays
- Do Nothin' Till You Hear From Me - (3:42) - 633 plays
- Ruby, My Dear - (3:52) - 631 plays
- Little Girl Blue - (2:46) - 213 plays
- Bluesette - (5:50) - 159 plays
- Blue Monk - (2:39) - 188 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online