25 Shouts - 324,767 Scrobbles
Henry "Hank" Jones (born July 31, 1918 - died May 16, 2010) was a jazz pianist born in Vicksburg, Mississippi who grew up in Pontiac, Michigan, where he studied piano at an early age and came under the influence of Earl Hines, Fats Waller, Teddy Wilson and Art Tatum. By the age of 13 Jones was performing locally in Michigan and Ohio.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- 'Round Midnight - (6:32) - 1,387 plays
- In A Sentimental Mood - (7:37) - 705 plays
- My Wish - (3:33) - 346 plays
- Do Nothin' Till You Hear From Me - (3:42) - 420 plays
- Ruby, My Dear - (3:52) - 529 plays
- Satin Doll - (3:40) - 333 plays
- Bluesette - (5:50) - 174 plays
- Blue Monk - (2:39) - 209 plays
- Little Girl Blue - (2:46) - 150 plays
- Softly As In A Morning Sunrise - (3:00) - 121 plays