25 Shouts - 273,702 Scrobbles
Henry "Hank" Jones (born July 31, 1918 - died May 16, 2010) was a jazz pianist born in Vicksburg, Mississippi who grew up in Pontiac, Michigan, where he studied piano at an early age and came under the influence of Earl Hines, Fats Waller, Teddy Wilson and Art Tatum. By the age of 13 Jones was performing locally in Michigan and Ohio.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- 'Round Midnight - (6:31) - 1,713 plays
- Blue Monk - (2:38) - 1,004 plays
- Ruby, My Dear - (2:52) - 1,092 plays
- A Child Is Born - (6:16) - 600 plays
- My Funny Valentine - (9:19) - 446 plays
- Almost Like Being in Love - (4:36) - 360 plays
- Caravan - (5:31) - 348 plays
- Thad's Pad - (2:56) - 330 plays
- Satin Doll - (3:40) - 591 plays
- Summertime - (2:31) - 399 plays