21 Shouts - 105,007 Scrobbles
There are four bands named Hangnail, three of which are/were from America and one of which was from England. 01
pop-punk band, Hangnail, formed in Wisconsin in the late 90's by Mike Middleton (lead singer/bass), Nick Radovanovic (lead guitar), Matt Wendt (rhythm guitar), and Jacob Dosemagen (drums). They were signed to Tooth & Nail records and released three albums under that banner - a self-titled disc in 2000, Facing Changes in 2001 and Transparent in 2003. They broke up shortly after their third album came out. Nick Radovanovic later joined Acceptance as their drummer.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Summer Rain - (6:46) - 125 plays
- O Little Town of Bethlehem - (1:37) - 110 plays
- Bron-Yr-Stomp - (4:37) - 45 plays
- LyricsI hear about you and all the things
The things that you do and the hurt that it brings
I don't understand your reasoning and I don't know why
You think that you can do things your way
A fool can only satisfy himself
- Slowhead - (3:46) - 40 plays
- Making History - (2:25) - 22 plays
- Facing Changes - (3:29) - 31 plays
- do you hear what i hear - 39 plays
- Run To The End Of The Highway - (3:01) - 26 plays
- All That You Wanted - (4:56) - 30 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online