69 Shouts - 238,689 Scrobbles
Hanggai is a Chinese folk music group from Beijing who specialize in a blend of Mongolian folk music and more modern styles such as punk rock. Hanggai is made up of young musicians from Beijing and from the Inner Mongolia Mongol Autonomous Region in modern day People's Republic of China. Satisfying the demand for the romanticized and mysticized Mongolian music in China, Hanggai presents Mongolian folk songs in conjunction with western and Chinese influenced drumming and other techniques (albeit with some sacrifice to lyrical clarity)...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Drinking Song - (3:56) - 939 plays
- Baifang (Back to You) - (3:47) - 972 plays
- My Banjo and I - (3:43) - 730 plays
- Yekul Song - (2:55) - 747 plays
- Flowers - (2:59) - 633 plays
- Wuji - (2:35) - 581 plays
- Gobi Road - (3:31) - 515 plays
- Zhaoderen Nana - (1:58) - 522 plays
- Five Heroes - (5:30) - 577 plays
- Hershut Hero - (3:57) - 552 plays