66 Shouts - 184,201 Scrobbles
Hanggai is a Chinese folk music group from Beijing who specialize in a blend of Mongolian folk music and more modern styles such as punk rock. Hanggai is made up of young musicians from Beijing and from the Inner Mongolia Mongol Autonomous Region in modern day People's Republic of China. Satisfying the demand for the romanticized and mysticized Mongolian music in China, Hanggai presents Mongolian folk songs in conjunction with western and Chinese influenced drumming and other techniques (albeit with some sacrifice to lyrical clarity)...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Drinking Song - (3:56) - 1,279 plays
- My Banjo and I - (3:43) - 900 plays
- Gobi Road - (3:31) - 793 plays
- Flowers - (2:59) - 789 plays
- Wuji - (2:35) - 715 plays
- Yekul Song - (2:55) - 725 plays
- Five Heroes - (5:30) - 692 plays
- Yuan Ding Cap - (3:06) - 551 plays
- Zhaoderen Nana - (1:58) - 607 plays
- Lullaby (Borulai) - (3:54) - 533 plays