68 Shouts - 228,830 Scrobbles
Hanggai is a Chinese folk music group from Beijing who specialize in a blend of Mongolian folk music and more modern styles such as punk rock. Hanggai is made up of young musicians from Beijing and from the Inner Mongolia Mongol Autonomous Region in modern day People's Republic of China. Satisfying the demand for the romanticized and mysticized Mongolian music in China, Hanggai presents Mongolian folk songs in conjunction with western and Chinese influenced drumming and other techniques (albeit with some sacrifice to lyrical clarity)...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Drinking Song - (3:56) - 952 plays
- My Banjo and I - (3:43) - 648 plays
- Flowers - (2:59) - 589 plays
- Baifang (Back to You) - (3:47) - 837 plays
- Gobi Road - (3:31) - 590 plays
- Yekul Song - (2:55) - 584 plays
- Wuji - (2:35) - 500 plays
- Five Heroes - (5:30) - 514 plays
- Zhaoderen Nana - (1:58) - 438 plays
- Hershut Hero - (3:57) - 466 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online