107 Shouts - 322,725 Scrobbles
Hangedup is the Montreal-based duo of Gen Heistek (viola) and Eric Craven (drums). The two met in 1995 while playing in Sackville and formed Hangedup in 1999. They released their eponymous debut in May 2001. Kicker in Tow followed in October 2002 and Clatter for Control in April 2005. Hangedup plays battle hymns for shut-ins, tightrope walkers, and urban bicyclists. Hangedup channels dead Roma musicians from Slavic republics Hangedup plays East European folk tunes backwards, skipping every 3rd note.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Kinetic Work - (6:17) - 680 plays
- Sink - (3:29) - 446 plays
- Losing Your Charm - (6:46) - 448 plays
- No More Bad Future - (12:46) - 422 plays
- Automatic Spark Control - (5:26) - 372 plays
- (Re)View From The Ground - (4:29) - 319 plays
- Klang Klang - (3:34) - 371 plays
- A Different Kind Of Function - (6:05) - 456 plays
- View From The Ground - (4:24) - 322 plays
- Alarm - (5:07) - 312 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online