127 Shouts - 545,264 Scrobbles
The band Hangar was formed in November 1997 with the initial aim of playing covers of some of the bands all the members liked. At the time, Hangar was composed by Michael Polchowicz (vocals), Cristiano Wortmann (guitar), Felipe Trein ( bass) and Aquiles Priester (drums). After the recording of their first album, Last Time (released in 1999), Nando Mello replaced Felipe Trein as bass player. At the end of that year, the band suffered a new alteration with the departure of guitar player Cristiano Wortmann, due to musical differences.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Call me in the Name of Death - (4:45) - 835 plays
- The Reason of your Conviction - (5:11) - 932 plays
- Time to Forget - (3:51) - 1,848 plays
- Solitary Mind - (4:34) - 749 plays
- Hastiness - (4:14) - 671 plays
- Forgive the Pain - (4:53) - 595 plays
- Dreaming of Black Waves - (3:29) - 724 plays
- Colorblind - (5:29) - 502 plays
- One more Chance - (5:02) - 506 plays
- Based On a True Story - (5:12) - 528 plays