128 Shouts - 516,915 Scrobbles
The band Hangar was formed in November 1997 with the initial aim of playing covers of some of the bands all the members liked. At the time, Hangar was composed by Michael Polchowicz (vocals), Cristiano Wortmann (guitar), Felipe Trein ( bass) and Aquiles Priester (drums). After the recording of their first album, Last Time (released in 1999), Nando Mello replaced Felipe Trein as bass player. At the end of that year, the band suffered a new alteration with the departure of guitar player Cristiano Wortmann, due to musical differences.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Call me in the Name of Death - (4:45) - 1,158 plays
- Time to Forget - (3:51) - 931 plays
- The Reason of your Conviction - (5:11) - 1,026 plays
- Solitary Mind - (4:34) - 918 plays
- Hastiness - (4:14) - 854 plays
- Forgive the Pain - (4:53) - 750 plays
- Based On a True Story - (5:12) - 818 plays
- One more Chance - (5:02) - 724 plays
- Dreaming of Black Waves - (3:29) - 768 plays
- A Miracle in My Life - (7:25) - 455 plays