127 Shouts - 527,688 Scrobbles
The band Hangar was formed in November 1997 with the initial aim of playing covers of some of the bands all the members liked. At the time, Hangar was composed by Michael Polchowicz (vocals), Cristiano Wortmann (guitar), Felipe Trein ( bass) and Aquiles Priester (drums). After the recording of their first album, Last Time (released in 1999), Nando Mello replaced Felipe Trein as bass player. At the end of that year, the band suffered a new alteration with the departure of guitar player Cristiano Wortmann, due to musical differences.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Call me in the Name of Death - (4:45) - 1,037 plays
- Time to Forget - (3:51) - 1,170 plays
- The Reason of your Conviction - (5:11) - 963 plays
- Solitary Mind - (4:34) - 876 plays
- Based On a True Story - (5:12) - 811 plays
- Hastiness - (4:14) - 754 plays
- One more Chance - (5:02) - 644 plays
- Forgive the Pain - (4:53) - 793 plays
- Dreaming of Black Waves - (3:29) - 802 plays
- Colorblind - (5:29) - 600 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online