322 Shouts - 165,435 Scrobbles
Hanatarashi (ハナタラシ), meaning "sniveler" or "snot-nosed" in Japanese, was a noise band created by later Boredoms frontman Yamantaka Eye and featured Zeni Geva guitarist Mitsuru Tabata. The outfit was formed in Osaka, Japan in 1983 after Eye and Tabata met as stage hands at an Einstürzende Neubauten show. After the release of the first album, the "I" was dropped and the name became Hanatarash. They used a variety of unusual noise-making objects, including power tools, drills, and heavy machinery.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sound Bound - 277 plays
- No Yard - 254 plays
- Domination In Spunked Cock - (0:47) - 198 plays
- Clash Flag Aka - 216 plays
- Young Hate - 219 plays
- Ultra Cocker - (6:32) - 199 plays
- Cock Victory - (4:40) - 191 plays
- 9 is 6 - (5:26) - 212 plays
- Power Cock - (4:28) - 182 plays
- 1969 - 193 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online