322 Shouts - 164,316 Scrobbles
Hanatarashi (ハナタラシ), meaning "sniveler" or "snot-nosed" in Japanese, was a noise band created by later Boredoms frontman Yamantaka Eye and featured Zeni Geva guitarist Mitsuru Tabata. The outfit was formed in Osaka, Japan in 1983 after Eye and Tabata met as stage hands at an Einstürzende Neubauten show. After the release of the first album, the "I" was dropped and the name became Hanatarash. They used a variety of unusual noise-making objects, including power tools, drills, and heavy machinery.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sound Bound - 282 plays
- No Yard - 258 plays
- Clash Flag Aka - 214 plays
- Domination In Spunked Cock - (0:47) - 201 plays
- Young Hate - 212 plays
- 9 is 6 - (5:26) - 212 plays
- Ultra Cocker - (6:32) - 198 plays
- Cock Victory - (4:40) - 218 plays
- Power Cock - (4:28) - 178 plays
- 1969 - 189 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online