Hammer of Hathor
2 Shouts - 784 Scrobbles
Hammer of Hathor is a group comprising two-thirds of an organism family. What shapes does our music create? How do the soundwaves change as they age? What would they sound like 75 light years away? We like to play old instruments, things well designed by humans to make interesting sounds. These instruments are often quite beautiful to look at and touch. We make recordings onto magnetic tape wrapped around spinning reels, which add their own music to our music. These things are also well designed and are pleasing to the eye and to the hand.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Monsterpiece - (9:36) - 3 plays
- Left foot right foot - (9:40) - 4 plays
- marimba interlude III - (1:11) - 3 plays
- Marimba Interlude I - (1:39) - 5 plays
- Right Write Wright - (1:54) - 3 plays
- Bee - (4:32) - 2 plays
- Pig - (7:06) - 3 plays
- Shirt - (5:32) - 3 plays
- Marimba interlude II - (1:02) - 3 plays
- Your Kung Fu is Weak - (4:12) - 3 plays