9 Shouts - 103,965 Scrobbles
Hamid Baroudi grew up with music in his home country, Algeria, and aged 13, he made his stage debut. Music is far more than just entertainment in Algeria. Music can be hope against oppression, shared solidarity, spirituality, medicine, trance. Music also accompanied Baroudi to France, but after a prolonged stay, he moved on and finally settled in Germany to study art in Kassel, home of the Dokumenta Fair. Next came six exciting years as the lead vocalist of the band Dissidenten, an important calling point in his musical career.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Trance Dance - (4:20) - 221 plays
- Trance Dance (DJ Krush remix) - (4:22) - 226 plays
- Arabica (Dj Krush Mix) - (4:13) - 144 plays
- Sidi - (3:34) - 100 plays
- Trance Dance (DJ Krush mix) - (4:21) - 96 plays
- Desert Roots - (4:25) - 66 plays
- El Bareh - (6:05) - 36 plays
- African Soul - (5:28) - 24 plays
- Caravan II Bagdad - (4:35) - 31 plays
- Caravan II Baghdad (Sodi Mix) - (3:30) - 43 plays