199 Shouts - 2,533,841 Scrobbles
In 2003, Halifax was just another in a myriad of unsigned indie outfits rolling the highways of North America. Sharing van space, shitty hotel rooms, bodily aromas, Old Milwaukee and a collective dream in between crappy jobs in chain restaurants and landscaping, the group recorded and supported its initial EP, A Writer’s Reference. Within a year’s time, Halifax found itself among the rookie bands on the 2004 Warped Tour.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsSo tell me now, what do I have to do
To say things that will get through to you
I'll cross my fingers and I'll pray for you
To somehow see this site
Call me more convinced.
- LyricsIt's second nature for you
But its the first to make you my last one
The last one in my life
The first to make you cry
So lets drink this bottle to the very last drop
- LyricsWe Are famous faces, we are legends of the underground.
The west coast is dying but were still getting down.
Hollywoods got stilletos, walking egos in skirts setting sunset on fire we only do this 'cause it hurts.
So sit back, waste your life away,well I want to hear you say.
- LyricsLost in a dream
Don't know which way to go
And if you're all that you seem
Baby I'm moving way too slow
'Cause I've been a fool before
- LyricsI did everything you did to me to you
But Im out of ammunition
So Ill take these words and fire them into your chest
Find a new place for them to rest
Seize up your insides, tearing your flesh
- Anthem For Tonight - (3:44) - 941 plays
- Hey Italy - (3:15) - 838 plays
- I Hate Your Eyes - (3:51) - 750 plays
- Snow In Hollywood - (3:48) - 707 plays
- A Writer's Reference - (4:07) - 679 plays