202 Shouts - 2,558,214 Scrobbles
In 2003, Halifax was just another in a myriad of unsigned indie outfits rolling the highways of North America. Sharing van space, shitty hotel rooms, bodily aromas, Old Milwaukee and a collective dream in between crappy jobs in chain restaurants and landscaping, the group recorded and supported its initial EP, A Writer’s Reference. Within a year’s time, Halifax found itself among the rookie bands on the 2004 Warped Tour.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sydney - (3:12) - 3,558 plays
- Straight Up - (4:35) - 1,096 plays
- Nightmare - (3:53) - 934 plays
- Our Revolution - (3:08) - 927 plays
- Broken Glass Syndrome - (3:35) - 944 plays
- Anthem For Tonight - (3:44) - 700 plays
- Hey Italy - (3:15) - 602 plays
- Snow In Hollywood - (3:48) - 544 plays
- Better Than Sex - (3:48) - 645 plays
- Under Fire - (3:02) - 883 plays