202 Shouts - 2,555,086 Scrobbles
In 2003, Halifax was just another in a myriad of unsigned indie outfits rolling the highways of North America. Sharing van space, shitty hotel rooms, bodily aromas, Old Milwaukee and a collective dream in between crappy jobs in chain restaurants and landscaping, the group recorded and supported its initial EP, A Writer’s Reference. Within a year’s time, Halifax found itself among the rookie bands on the 2004 Warped Tour.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sydney - (3:12) - 3,594 plays
- Straight Up - (4:35) - 1,081 plays
- Our Revolution - (3:08) - 1,070 plays
- Nightmare - (3:53) - 1,027 plays
- Anthem For Tonight - (3:44) - 762 plays
- Broken Glass Syndrome - (3:35) - 1,092 plays
- Hey Italy - (3:15) - 687 plays
- Better Than Sex - (3:48) - 678 plays
- Snow In Hollywood - (3:48) - 587 plays
- Under Fire - (3:02) - 907 plays