221 Shouts - 889,454 Scrobbles
Half Japanese is a punk rock band formed by brothers Jad Fair and David Fair in their Uniontown, Maryland bedroom around 1975. Their quirky song lyrics often deal with monsters and the supernatural (especially as influenced by campy "creature feature" and scifi movies), in addition to more conventional themes, such as the visceral thrills of crushes and infatuations. They have stated that all their songs are either "love songs or monster songs."
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- 1,000,000 Kisses - (1:53) - 3,004 plays
- Firecracker - (2:41) - 1,804 plays
- Put Some Sugar on It - (2:49) - 1,802 plays
- Daytona Beach - (1:47) - 1,590 plays
- Said And Done - (2:51) - 1,352 plays
- The Worst I'd Ever Do - (0:43) - 901 plays
- Dance When I Say Dance - (1:46) - 809 plays
- Postcard From Far Away - (1:41) - 691 plays
- School Of Love - (1:09) - 839 plays
- All The Angels Said Go To Her - (2:47) - 784 plays
- Rebecca Black Enters Billboard’s Hot 100 Chart With “Saturday”
- Nirvana To Be Inducted Into The Rock N’ Roll Hall Of Fame
- Eminem ft. Rihanna’s “The Monster”: A Sequel To “Love The Way You Lie”?
- Garth Brooks Rules The Billboard 200 Chart With New Release
- Jay Z Leads The GRAMMYs Nominations Pack With 9 Nods