4 Shouts - 13,928 Scrobbles
Hal Willner (born 1957, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania) is an American music producer working in recording, films, TV and live events. He is best known for assembling tribute albums and events featuring a wide variety of artists and musical styles (jazz, classical, rock, Tin Pan Alley). His first tribute album was Armacord Nino Rota in 1981. In the 1970s he worked under record producer Joel Dorn. He became music supervisor of Saturday Night Live in 1981, a position he still holds. He was also a producer of the TV program Sunday Night hosted by David Sanborn.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Weird Nightmare - (3:02) - 25 plays
- Meditations On Integration - (3:45) - 28 plays
- Purple Heart - (2:38) - 25 plays
- Self-Portrait In 3 Colors - (3:28) - 19 plays
- Work Song - (6:53) - 19 plays
- Canon (Part 1) - (3:20) - 18 plays
- Jump Monk - (3:57) - 16 plays
- The Shoes Of The Fisherman's Wife Are Some Jive Ass Slippers - (2:37) - 17 plays
- Freedom - (2:51) - 19 plays
- Tonight At Noon - (5:36) - 15 plays