420 Shouts - 1,218,272 Scrobbles
Formed in 2007, Haken is a virtuoso progressive rock / metal band from London, England, comprising some of the country's finest young musicians. Featured in the band are members of To-Mera and Linearsphere and Anchorhead. In July 2007, Haken showcased their music for the very first time to a packed out London bar with a great response, followed the next week by a sold out show at The Peel in Kingston.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Atlas Stone - (7:33) - 17,327 plays
- Cockroach King - (8:14) - 16,744 plays
- The Path - (2:46) - 13,195 plays
- In Memoriam - (4:17) - 13,826 plays
- Falling Back To Earth - (11:51) - 13,334 plays
- Because It's There - (4:23) - 12,232 plays
- Pareidolia - (10:51) - 12,021 plays
- As Death Embraces - (3:13) - 10,144 plays
- Darkest Light - (6:44) - 9,539 plays
- Somebody - (9:02) - 9,331 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online