43 Shouts - 575,174 Scrobbles
Haircut One Hundred (also known as Haircut 100) was a pop music band formed in 1980 by Nick Heyward, Les Nemes, Graham Jones, Phil Smith, Mark Fox, and Blair Cunningham, known as one of the forerunners of the popular new romantic movement. They were successful from the beginning, with their 1981 single "Favourite Shirts (Boy Meets Girl)" setting the stage for the breakthrough success of the album 'Pelican West' (1982). The single "Love Plus One" was even bigger than anything previous, and Haircut 100 seemed poised for stardom just as Heyward decided to seek a solo career.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online