43 Shouts - 550,706 Scrobbles
Haircut One Hundred (also known as Haircut 100) was a pop music band formed in 1980 by Nick Heyward, Les Nemes, Graham Jones, Phil Smith, Mark Fox, and Blair Cunningham, known as one of the forerunners of the popular new romantic movement. They were successful from the beginning, with their 1981 single "Favourite Shirts (Boy Meets Girl)" setting the stage for the breakthrough success of the album 'Pelican West' (1982). The single "Love Plus One" was even bigger than anything previous, and Haircut 100 seemed poised for stardom just as Heyward decided to seek a solo career.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Love Plus One - (3:32) - 8,194 plays
- Fantastic Day - (3:14) - 3,733 plays
- Favourite Shirts (Boy Meets Girl) - (3:05) - 2,965 plays
- Marine Boy - (3:28) - 577 plays
- Lemon Firebrigade - (3:54) - 601 plays
- Snow Girl - (2:55) - 411 plays
- Kingsize (You're My Little Steam Whistle) - (4:23) - 439 plays
- Milk Film - (2:56) - 425 plays
- Calling Captain Autumn - (4:02) - 337 plays
- Baked Bean - (4:02) - 327 plays