43 Shouts - 529,573 Scrobbles
Haircut One Hundred (also known as Haircut 100) was a pop music band formed in 1980 by Nick Heyward, Les Nemes, Graham Jones, Phil Smith, Mark Fox, and Blair Cunningham, known as one of the forerunners of the popular new romantic movement. They were successful from the beginning, with their 1981 single "Favourite Shirts (Boy Meets Girl)" setting the stage for the breakthrough success of the album 'Pelican West' (1982). The single "Love Plus One" was even bigger than anything previous, and Haircut 100 seemed poised for stardom just as Heyward decided to seek a solo career.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Love Plus One - (3:32) - 8,428 plays
- Fantastic Day - (3:14) - 4,485 plays
- Favourite Shirts (Boy Meets Girl) - (3:05) - 3,135 plays
- Lemon Firebrigade - (3:54) - 780 plays
- Marine Boy - (3:28) - 621 plays
- Milk Film - (2:56) - 512 plays
- Kingsize (You're My Little Steam Whistle) - (4:23) - 459 plays
- Love's Got Me In Triangles - (3:36) - 397 plays
- Baked Bean - (4:02) - 398 plays
- Calling Captain Autumn - (4:02) - 393 plays