43 Shouts - 549,249 Scrobbles
Haircut One Hundred (also known as Haircut 100) was a pop music band formed in 1980 by Nick Heyward, Les Nemes, Graham Jones, Phil Smith, Mark Fox, and Blair Cunningham, known as one of the forerunners of the popular new romantic movement. They were successful from the beginning, with their 1981 single "Favourite Shirts (Boy Meets Girl)" setting the stage for the breakthrough success of the album 'Pelican West' (1982). The single "Love Plus One" was even bigger than anything previous, and Haircut 100 seemed poised for stardom just as Heyward decided to seek a solo career.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Love Plus One - (3:32) - 8,498 plays
- Fantastic Day - (3:14) - 4,001 plays
- Favourite Shirts (Boy Meets Girl) - (3:05) - 3,006 plays
- Marine Boy - (3:28) - 611 plays
- Lemon Firebrigade - (3:54) - 669 plays
- Milk Film - (2:56) - 471 plays
- Kingsize (You're My Little Steam Whistle) - (4:23) - 459 plays
- Snow Girl - (2:55) - 396 plays
- Baked Bean - (4:02) - 355 plays
- Calling Captain Autumn - (4:02) - 353 plays