6 Shouts - 35,006 Scrobbles
Hai Le is a Vietnamese-American music producer from Olympia, WA. Hai specializes in producing jazz-hop style instrumentals that are along the lines of Nujabes, Nomak, and Uyama Hiroto and his sounds make it very clear to his listeners who his influences are. In 2011 Hai Le released his first offical Instrumental album "The Blossoming" under Indie record label "Digi Crates." Hai Le is also one-half of the group "Upperleft Social" with him on the beats and Spokane's Chaseng "Vibeself" Xiong on the vocals.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Kindness - (2:51) - 1,327 plays
- December Wind - Nujabes Tribute - (2:39) - 1,361 plays
- Late Blossom - (3:02) - 1,059 plays
- Late Blossom - Nujabes Tribute - (3:07) - 931 plays
- Let The Rain Consume Us - (3:22) - 572 plays
- Early Blossom - (3:57) - 449 plays
- Chase - (2:04) - 448 plays
- Autumns Here - (2:57) - 359 plays
- December Wind - (2:38) - 340 plays
- Mid Blossom - (4:26) - 313 plays