1,020 Shouts - 7,342,091 Scrobbles
Haggard was founded in 1989 in Munich, Germany. Haggard combines classical, renaissance and medieval music with metal. The band started out playing death metal. They changed their style after their first demo tape Introduction in 1992, became a classical/medieval/metal band and produced two albums dealing with the seer Michel de Notredame in the dark days of The Black Plague in Europe. The album And Thou Shalt Trust... The Seer marked their breakthrough in 1997. After their second album Awaking The Centuries, they toured through Mexico twice.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Herr Mannelig - (4:50) - 13,312 plays
- Per Aspera Ad Astra - (6:39) - 11,524 plays
- Eppur Si Muove - (8:19) - 8,954 plays
- Hijo de la Luna - (4:19) - 8,922 plays
- Of A Might Divine - (8:19) - 7,511 plays
- The Observer - (4:40) - 7,107 plays
- Menuetto In Fa-Minore - (1:15) - 5,722 plays
- Gavotta In Si-Minore - (0:58) - 5,531 plays
- The Origin - (1:56) - 4,808 plays
- Vor dem Sturme - (0:34) - 4,164 plays