1,026 Shouts - 7,506,560 Scrobbles
Haggard was founded in 1989 in Munich, Germany. Haggard combines classical, renaissance and medieval music with metal. The band started out playing death metal. They changed their style after their first demo tape Introduction in 1992, became a classical/medieval/metal band and produced two albums dealing with the seer Michel de Notredame in the dark days of The Black Plague in Europe. The album And Thou Shalt Trust... The Seer marked their breakthrough in 1997. After their second album Awaking The Centuries, they toured through Mexico twice.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Herr Mannelig - (4:50) - 12,657 plays
- Per Aspera Ad Astra - (6:39) - 10,776 plays
- Eppur Si Muove - (8:19) - 8,698 plays
- Of A Might Divine - (8:19) - 7,315 plays
- Hijo de la Luna - (4:19) - 8,144 plays
- The Observer - (4:40) - 6,420 plays
- Menuetto In Fa-Minore - (1:15) - 5,568 plays
- Gavotta In Si-Minore - (0:58) - 5,004 plays
- The Origin - (1:56) - 3,868 plays
- Awaking the Centuries - (10:11) - 4,125 plays