0 Shouts - 27,615 Scrobbles
1. HR (Hakata Reboot) is an idol group from Fukuoka, Japan. They formed in 2010 and currently have 10 official members and 9 research students (As of November 13, 2014). They have released 5 singles. Their indie recording label is Omagatoki.Read More...
2. H.R. (born February 11, 1956, in London, England) ("Human Rights") is the stage name of Paul D. Hudson, the lead singer of the influential hardcore punk band Bad Brains. Earl Hudson (born December 17, 1957), the band's usual drummer, is H.R.'s younger brother. Often, in conflict with the other members of the group throughout the 1980s, H.R. would leave the band periodically and record solo albums which were more mellow reggae than Bad Brains' usual offerings. As a result, he experienced an extensive solo career, gaining a reputation as an impressive singer and dynamic perfomer, with numerous reggae albums released on SST Records. He also collaborated with the Long Beach Dub Allstars on their song "New Sun", on the Right Back album. During the past several years H.R. has headlined DIA Records Global Rock Showcase tour. H.R. continues to play the odd show with his Bad Brains bandmates. The foursome has a new album in the works as confirmed by bassist Darryl Jenifer in 2005. The album is produced by long time fan/friend Adam Yauch of the Beastie Boys. H.R. will be on board providing lead vocals to the new LP which is set to release in spring of 2007.
A Village Voice review of a Bad Brains concert described him on stage "like James Brown gone berserk, with a hyperkinetic repertoire of spins, dives, back-flips, splits, and skanks."
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- New Sun - 1,733 plays
- butje - 1,937 plays
- Shame In Dem Game - 522 plays
- Memory Chord (Neon Workout Remix) - 494 plays
- Rasta - 468 plays
- Just because I'm poor - 374 plays
- It'll be alright - 564 plays
- While You Were Sleeping - 678 plays
- Let's Have A Revolution - 486 plays
- Dancing Souls - 676 plays