HNC is Yuppa's (ゆっぱちゃん = Yuppa Chan) solo project. The concept is "making cute&fantastic&wired tracks". She composes songs on her own and sometimes collaborates with other musicians. Her voice and music was also used in several TV commercials (e.g. mister doughnuts, family mart, mini stop, medi-cutte, etc). HNC (2009) is officially the current name of Hazel Nuts Chocolate (2000-2009) since her album Cult (02 dec.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Kitten's Breaks - (2:53) - 135 plays
- Girl Things - (3:13) - 84 plays
- Kira-kira - (3:26) - 118 plays
- SOUTHERN FRUITAS - 218 plays
- Moon Song - (2:35) - 82 plays
- Mango - (3:41) - 90 plays
- Arabian Nights - (2:23) - 85 plays
- Witches' Party - (2:53) - 61 plays
- Introduction - (0:33) - 48 plays
- Next M - (2:55) - 45 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online